|Location||Online Trading Only|
|Posted||12 Jun 2015|
|Gear Count||11 speed|
The Shimano Ultegra 6800 11 Speed Chain has been redesigned for 11 speed use. It features is a Sil-Tec coating which produces lower friction, better life, and quieter performance. Through innovative design Shimano have reduced weight by 14g as well as reducing the external width of the chain by 0.26mm. Internal chain link dimensions have remained the same as the 10 speed version. This means that the cassette cogs have not chaanged size despite the addition of an extra gear. As a bonus the chain is also symmetrical so there's no chance of fitting it in the wrong direction.
- Super narrow lightweight 11-speed HG-EV symmetrical design chain for smooth shifts and maximum durability
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) for smooth running and increases durability
- Inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears for smoother shifting under high load, increased rigidity and near silent running
- 5.62 mm chain width, optimised for 11-speed Super Narrow HG-EV drivetrains
- Weight: 253 g
For more specifications and availability of sizes, kindly view it in our website.
Azzurri Launch Special Promotion :-
* Price may be different in the event of promotion.
Thanks & Have a nice day
Be careful of deals that look too good to be true