Application: Mountain Touring, City & Touring, MTB, Recreation
Pedal System: SPD
Sole: EVA-mid sole with two components rubber outsole
Sole Stiffness Value: 4 (on a scale from 1 to 12)
Closure System: speed lacing closure system Velcro strap
- outdoor-style inspired cycling shoes combine the walkability of light hiking shoes with the performance of a MTB shoe
- glass fiber reinforced shank plate for optimum sole rigidity
- EVA midsole and rubber sole enhance pedaling efficiency and walking comfort
- flat insole
- one piece construction creates an upper with secure fit, increased durability, and lighter weight.
- perfect in combination with the Shimano PD-T8000 or PD-M324 pedals
Shimano shoes (except the GORE-TEX™ models) have a narrowed form and may be smaller than expected. The best solution is to order one size larger than usual.
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the cleat tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the unsupported length (Q-Factor) and foot angle are perfectly adjusted to you.
- 1 pair of Shimano SH-MT5 mountain touring shoes