|Posted||21 Aug 2015|
|Category||Cassettes / Cogs|
|Gear Count||10 speed|
Ready stock left black, blue, red. Limited stock, please grab now!
Blue= RM250 now RM220
RED =Rm250 now RM220
Black=RM250 now RM220
FOC delivery (Peninsula Malaysia only)
Cog material - EXA+ Aluminum
thickness - 5mm
compatibility- 10 speed
weight - 77g (42t)
1x Drivechains are everywhere you look this season from complete bikes to winning enduro rigs. Everyone is doing it so why should you have to miss out? With the e*13 EX Cog range extender you don't have to. Simply fit this sprocket to your existing 10 spd SRAM cassette, using the clear instructions provided, and say goodbye to your front shift setup.
- It's an add-on cog to extend gear range of 10 spd for SRAM cassettes.
- It comes in 42t for use with SRAM cassettes.
- Installing your EX Cog is easy. Remove the 15t or 17t cog from your cassette, place the EX Cog on your freehub, then install your existing cassette back in place.
- Each EX Cog is timed and ramped specific to SRAM cassettes.
- The EX Cog comes with a longer steel replacement, B-limit screw for your derailleurs. Your current one won't be long enough to get the best shifting up to the new cog.
If interested, you can sms/ Whatapp me at 0137784011
Be careful of deals that look too good to be true