|Posted||23 Jan 2016|
|Category||Races & Events|
Discover the nature of Eastern Taiwan on a 9 Days / 8 Nights journey along the eastern mountain valley of Taiwan.
This trip is for leisure not for race.
Some facts about this wonderful trip:
1. Average speed 18km/hr.
2. Average daily travel 60km
3. Average temperature 18-25 degree, cooling weather to cycle.
3. Most accommodation are home stay / B&B for you to experience living in village, up in the mountain, paddy field house. We do our best to get the comfortable stay and close to nature.
4. Taiwan is a cyclist friendly country, majority of the route we use will be bicycle lane, out of city traffic and plenty of fresh air and good view.
5. Guarantee marvellous view.
Registration TWD 30,000
Terms: Max 12 pax. First come first serve.
Whatsapp: 017 6689381 Wai Loon
More information on our Facebook event page
Be careful of deals that look too good to be true