||13 Aug 2017
💵Why buy from us? 💵
🔐💯% SAFE SHOPPING ( shopper detail are protected & confidential. )
🚀💯% FAST DELIVERY (goods dispatch 24HR after payment)
📩💯% FAST RESPONSE on inquiry.
🏬💯% HAVE PHYSICAL BIKE SHOP - located at bandar saujana putra Selangor.
✅💯% POSITIVE FEEDBACK at BBS and FB.
✅🔝6 YEARS EXPERIENCE on business.
AND THE MOST IMPORTANT IS:
✅💯% BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER SALES. ( on9 selling is not only cheap but AFTER SALES SERVICE IS MOST IMPORTANT)
Whether you’re competing or not, cross-country riding requires components that make you light and fast on the bike in all situations. The Mavic Crossmax SL Pro is the first mountain bike wheel to use Mavic patented ISM 4D technology. This means machining around the rim, which reduces weight and inertia to offer a more dynamic ride. And because race courses and cross-country trails can take their toll on your bike, ISM 4D doesn't compromise on reliability or stiffness – it removes material only where it won’t affect the strength or dynamics of the wheel as a whole. To complement these high-end technical wheels, Crossmax SL Pro comes mounted with a set of Crossmax Pulse tyres. Mavic has spent years developing these tyres to achieve the perfect balance of speed and weight: they have a fast rolling compound on the centre tread for speed, and softer side knobs (Xmix dual compound, 55/50) for confident cornering. This tyre also shreds mud for extra grip on tough or wet trails. With user-friendly UST rims and lighter UST Tubeless Ready tyres, this fast and light system brings all the benefits of a tubeless wheel: great traction and control, a lower risk of flats and reduced weight. Featuring the proven, quick engagement ITS-4 freewheel system on the rear, Crossmax SL Pro hubs are compatible with multiple axle standards so the wheels can stay with you even if you change your bike or forks. To make them even more practical, the hubs are compatible with 9mm and 15mm axles on the front, 9x135 (QR), 12x135 and 12x142 on the rear with all adapters included.
• Material: Maxtal - Light and strong
• Joint: SUP - Stronger and smoother joint
• Drilling: Fore - Stiffer and stronger
• Disc brake specific profile
• Weight reduction: ISM 4D
• Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
• Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
• Internal width: 19 mm
• ETRTO size 650b/27.5": 584x19C
• ETRTO recommended tyre sizes: 28mm to 62mm (1.1" to 2.5")
• Material: Zicral - Light, stiff and strong
• Shape: Straight pull, bladed
• Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
• Count: 20 front and rear
• Lacing: Front crossed 2, rear Isopulse - radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side
• Front body: Carbon with aluminum flanges
• Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
• Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
• Shimano 11 speeds compatible
• Sram XD Compatible (XX1-X01) with optional kit
• Front: 6 bolts QR & 15 mm
• Rear: 6 bolts QR & 12x135 & 12x142mm
• Crossmax Pulse
• UST Tubeless Ready
• Front and Rear Tread: Dual Compound
• Casing: 127 TPI
• Dimension: 27.5": 2.10
• Pair 650b/27.5" without tyre: 1470g
• Front 650b/27.5" without tyre: 665g
• Rear 650b/27.5" without tyre: 805g
• BX601 Quick releases
• UST valve and accessories
• Front QR adapters
• Rear QR adapters
• Rear 12x142mm adapters
• Multifunction adjustment wrench
SEKARANG HANYA RM3300
WHATSAPP 012 3507451 - HAMZA
KEDAI DI BANDAR SAUJANA PUTRA SELANGOR.
Be careful of deals that look too good to be true. Do not send money to unknown sellers.