|Posted||7 Apr 2016|
When we first introduced saddles, we partnered with one of the nation's most prestigious public research-based universities to create inForm Biodynamics. The fruits of this intense study into rider comfort and efficiency are found in Paradigm - a saddle that supports skeletal structure without putting pressure on the fatigue-inducing sensitive parts.
1. Versatile saddle designed for the needs of Posture 2 riders with the ability to support Posture 3
2. Soft cushion gel padding provides ultra comfort
3. Channel Flex on bottom of shell for added compliance at rear of saddle
4. Contour Relief Zone Plus (CRZ+) full saddle cutaway enhances soft tissue protection
5. Size Specific Curvature ensures each saddle is designed specific to its width
6. Hollow chromoly rails
7. Nylon composite shell
*Taken from new bike.
Be careful of deals that look too good to be true