|Posted||31 Oct 2016|
|Front Axle||QR (front)|
|Gear Range||10 speed, 11 speed, 8 speed, 9 speed|
|Rear Axle||QR (rear)|
This is a movement class wheels have competition soul engineers to enhance the performance of this wheel again, the rear wheel using 2 : 1 wire proportion, the number of rear-wheel drive wire side is twice the other side, so rear wheels on both sides of the wire tension is almost the same, the wheel group has better stability, greater torsional rigidity and faster responsiveness. Ultra-low friction bearings and angular contact at adjustable system that allows hubs rigidity and better sensitivity. It applies to both inside and outside the tire tread and tire airtight.
- Ultra-light alloy wheels wider width so that the side of the rim to enhance the rigidity, precision turning rim brakes provide a safe, powerful braking under all conditions of weather.
- Widening of the rim can not only reduce drag, wider tread contact may make turning safer, match the high quality tires reduce rolling resistance.
- Low drag spokes provide an aerodynamic advantage, while the wheels are lighter and higher strength, special forging process is to enhance the spokes tensile strength 22-48% , with good breaking wind capacity.
- Front wheel 20H
- Rear 24H
- Drive side to increase the size of the ear hubs, greatly enhance the rigidity and torque transmission side.
- 2X2 independent spring ratchet card body design, higher strength faster response.
Clin - 1680g
Dale Bicycle Online: Call/sms/whatsapp 012 6228436 for more details
Click here to pm me http://bit.ly/PMdaleHere
Be careful of deals that look too good to be true