|Posted||17 Mar 2017|
1. already used your bottom bracket for more than 1000km
2. purchased and installed a hybrid ceramic BB such as Wishbone/Cema/Token any aftermarket but hardly feel any significant improvement.
3. Still using stock BB, because you are reluctant to invest on ceramic BB due to cost and does not convince it will help you to save your wattage/energy
4. prefer to use stock bb but wanted the performance to be 70-80% like FULL CERAMIC BB
5. creaking everytime you pedal
6. wanted to sell your stock bb and increase its resale value
7. purchased a used bb and want it to give best of the best of the best performance before install it to you beloved bike
8. wanted to prolong the life of your stock expensive BB, be it stock Ultegra, Durace, Sram Red or the aftermarket hybrid ceramic such as Wishbone, Cema, Token and the king of all.... Encik CHRIS Anak Kepada KING?
whatever reason, i have the solution. I can promise you even the 4600 Tiagra steel bearing BB can beat the smoothness of a brand new hybrid ceramic BB. And i can assure you even your USED hybrid ceramic can be so super smooth rolling and lesser resistance even before you install it on your bike compare to the day you bought it.
Allow me to service your BB (only) Road, Mtb or foldies application.
RM30 (bottom bracket taken out from frame)
Rm40 (still attached to the frame)
Full bike service including RD/FD tuning(minusing wheelset service) from RM80-130
**sorry Campy owners. I dont have crank arm/bearing puller to pull campy NDside arm.
Appoinment time between 8pm-11pm. Whatsaps in advance at 0123992407
For Wheelset servicing click link; http://bicyclebuysell.com/item/357737/wheelset-servicing-front-and-rear-bearings-hubs-and-freehub-body
Be careful of deals that look too good to be true