|Posted||18 Jul 2016|
|Rear Axle||12 x 142mm|
Hi rider, I would like to let go my beloved Niner RIP 9 RDO carbon frame, reason is switching to Road Bike.
• Purpose: Trail / All-mountain
• Size: M
• Condition: 9/10, very well taken care, never abuse, like new, see to believe.
• FREE: Headset (Cane Creek)
• Carbon fiber frame and swingarm
• Carbon rocker links with oversized aluminum axles
• 125mm travel, CVA (Constantly Varying Arc) dual-link rear suspension
• Shock: Custom-tuned Fox Float CTD, Kashima
• Removable ISCG-05 chainguide mounts – frame is offset to clear DH guide mechs.
• 142/12mm ‘Maxle’ rear through-axle (included)
• Frame clearance for tires up to 2.4 inches
• Accepts tapered-steerer forks with travel from 120 to 140-millimeters
• One of the best 29er Full-sus Trail / All-mountain bike that you should pay attention. Pedal efficient like a 29er, nimble and playful as a 27.5.
- Price is slightly negotiable
- Credit card payment can be arrange
- Serious Buyer please call/SMS/Whatsapp me at 012-3121522
Be careful of deals that look too good to be true