|Posted||21 Sep 2016|
Vittoria uses graphene that is two to eight atoms thick--nearly invisible.
Examining how graphene responds to accelerating and turning corners, Vittoria constructed them in a way that allows the top and bottom layers to react differently during use.
Vittoria can’t say exactly how many miles to expect from these tires—that depends on trial conditions and how hard you ride. Leading up to and on a recent trip through Nepal, I put hundreds of miles on the Morsa and the Mezcal. Fellow bikers’ tires lost pressure on a daily basis; they’d spin out on a slippery rock.
The benefits of Graphene
1. Enormous surface area: 1 gram = around 2,630 m2 that can facilitate any chemical process
2. High mechanical resistance: approximately 200 times stronger than steel
3. High thermal conductibility: more than 2 times that of a diamond
4. Less density: is equal to half that of aluminium
5. High elasticity: equal to 6 times that of steel
6. High electrical conductibility, transparency, lightness, flexibility and mechanical resistance
Road Tire & Tube
23, 25, 28
MTB Tire & Tube
Tubular & Clincher
Sealant and CO2 --3 seconds for punctured tyres
Visit our store at Cyclery Damansara Perdana
Open Tuesday to Sunday, 1pm to 8pm
Waze: Folding Bike Trading
Add: G13 Emerald Plaza East, Jalan PJU 8/3, Damansara Perdana, 47820 PJ, Selangor.