|Posted||28 Mar 2017|
|Category||Cassettes / Sprocket / Cogs|
|Largest Cog||40T, 42T|
|Gear Count||11 speed|
Remember when 42t Cassette cogs were considered big? The 1x evolution continues now with the even bigger GC45 for 11 speed Shimano mountain bike cassettes. With the GC 45 on your Shimano cassette you will have an overall range that is very similar to the 10-42 from SRAM but given the same front chainring you get an easier climbing gear. An 18t cog and spacer are included with the GC45 to eliminate the large tooth gap in the smaller cogs.
•Optimized for use with Shimano 11 speed 11-40 cassettes
•Also compatible with Shimano 11 speed 11-42 cassettes
•Can be run in 2x configuration with a long cage (SGS) rear derailleur (max front difference is 13t with a double and 11-45 cassette)
•Goatlink 11 - Highly recommended, this reduces the free chain length with the GC45 to better than the 11-42 in the stock configuration. This means it will shift more crisply than the stock 11-42.
• Wolf Tooth’s patent pending Drop-Stop® wide/narrow chainrings
• Installation instructions on the GC tech page.
•GC45, 18t replacement cog, and spacer for 18t cog included
•Design and manufactured in the Minneapolis, MN USA
• Goatlink 11 is not required but provides improvement in free-chain length (shifting crispness), bringing free chain length back to better than with an 11-42 cassette.
• 11-40: 11-13-15-18-21-24-27-31-35-40-45 -> Weight (XTR) = 410g Weight (XT) = 490g
• 11-42: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-32-37-42-45 -> Weight = 510g
•Weight - 98g
•Colors - Black
For more details please click the link below
Please email or contact us for more details
Whaap app: 0123936656
Find us at Facebook page
Be careful of deals that look too good to be true