||25 Sep 2016
Reason to sell: Upgraded to carbon stem
The super compliant 7050-T6 aluminum alloy Race X Lite bike stem is light enough for the road but strong enough for the mountain. It features a flip-flop 7 degree rise and 31.8 clamp that help it excel in lightweight versatility for a variety of hand positions.
- 7050-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction
- 4-bolt face plate helps distribute clamping load on ultra-lightweight handlebars
- Angled steerer tube clamp spreads clamping pressure on steerer and is carbon friendly
- Countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts do not require washers
- Dual clamp bolts are strategically positioned to evenly distributing clamping forces
- This stem requires at least 5mm of spacers above and below the steerer tube clamp area
If interested, pls PM me at 0128880209 (Han)
Be careful of deals that look too good to be true. Do not send money to unknown sellers.