|Posted||12 Sep 2016|
|Bike Type||Mini Velo|
|Material||Steel / chromoly|
2012 Fuji Comet minivelo
Saturn black color
details of bike as per mentioned in website above. certain parts already not per original.
- front chainring cog changed to Litepro CNC 58T with chain guard (less than 200km)
- chain replaced with KMC with master link ( less than 200km)
- pedals given cannondale MTB aluminium platforms
- original road stem changed to Ritchey stem.
- rear wheel and front wheel stock wheelset
- Kenda Kwest rear tyre 1.125 front Kenda Kriterium 1" (needs to be replaced)
- atran velo bike kick stand
well maintained with stock chain and stock front chainring cog and chainring guard given together.
very sweet chromoly / tange frame bike. been serving me very long time as a training bike. litepro 58T front chain ring goes very fast. can hit 24km/h above without hassle. nexus 66% 100% 133% hub gear gives enough range for urban hillclimbs.
shimano nexus 3 speed hub gear was taken apart and rebuilt around 2 years ago. should last long way to go.
easy, fuss free maintenance free mini mamachari bike. XS size supposed for ladies and smaller built bodies but i am 169 ish and rides ok with it as a commuter / training bike. reason to let it go i have gone foldies for the convenience and commuting.
talk to me 016710398five to see how to deal on this bike. / location of bike - JB. but elsewhere can be arranged. let me know.
Be careful of deals that look too good to be true