|Posted||7 Nov 2016|
|Wheel Size||27.5" / 650b|
RM5000 for everything (Negotiable)
ONLY selling it as SET.
Polygon Siskiu D6 - RM3800 (Negotiable)
Vmax Bike - RM500 (non - negotiable)
1. Polygon Siskiu D6, Full Suspension Bike (upgraded) - 27.5" - Size M
2. Vmax Mountain Bike - 27.5" - Size L
3. Met Parabellum Helmet (Medium Size)
4. Six Six One Knee Pads - Size L (only used once)
5. ZXU Compression Pants (not original) (Large)
6. ZXU Arm Warmer (not original) (Large)
7. Xiaomi Yi Action Camera with accesories and extra battery
8. Cateye Volt 300 light (The Volt300 is a USB rechargeable headlight with a 300 lumen output and quick-change cartridge battery.)
9. Cateye Velo Wireless + Speedometer
10. Kugai Sunglasses
12. Continental Tubes (2 pcs - for the polygon bike)
13. Kenda tubes (650b) (3 pcs - for the Vmax bike)
14. Pump, chain scrubber with others etc.
15. Old parts (the one in the shoe box)
16. Bike Lock
17. 4 Tshirt Jerseys
18. Prowell Helmet (Large)
19. Fox gloves (not original)
20. Hydration Bag
21. Roswheel Saddle bag (for stem)
22. 2 bikes stands
23. Green Orocan cabinet
All of them ITEMS are in Prestine condition, some items where almost bnew, some items where only used say like 2-3 times only.
RFS: I stopped using the bike after i got into an accident.
What you see is what you get.
Ardent Tires (27.5 x 2.25) that is on the Polygon bike is newly purchased, used it once only.
Polygon bike have VERY minimal scratches.
Bike condition (9/10)
Vmax very very minimal scatch only.
I've upgraded some parts on the Polygon bike. Parts are Novatech - Hubset, Shimano XT brake assembly, Kore head and stem, Shimano Saint pedals, SRAM Avid Elixir Disc Brakes front and back, Maxxis Ardent 27.5 x 2.25, Shimano MT 35 Rims and new spokes). Old parts is on the picture that is on shoe box.
SMS/Whatsap only: 01123406623
Location: Petaling Jaya
Monday,Tuesday and Thursday (7pm onwards) Friday (it really depends)
Saturday (10am - 12 noon ONLY)
For other days, just pm me in watsapp and ill check if i can.
Be careful of deals that look too good to be true