|Posted||13 Dec 2016|
|Cleat Compatibility||2 hole / MTB|
Price is non negotiable.
Serious buyer old pm me to pre order.
COD in Bentong. Outstation buyer add Rm10 poslaju fee.
Please don't ask me to pm you.tq!
Size available: 39,40,41,42,43,44,45
Colour options: 1)red, and
Shimano SH-XC7 MTB Racing Shoe – 2017 Model
The off-road racing shoe for comfort and maximum off-road performance. Specifications: Application: Cross Country, Cross Country Race, Cyclocross Model: standard Pedal System: SPD ...
Application: Cross Country, Cross Country Race, Cyclocross
Pedal System: SPD
Sole: ultra rigid, lightweight carbon fibre reinforced midsole with Michelin rubber sole and Dynalast-Technology
Sole Stiffness Value: 9 (on a scale from 1 to 12)
Closure System: BOA-IP1 dial and one Velcro strap
Technology: Shimano Dynalast, Michelin
- ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fibre reinforced midsole
- supple high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit
- Boa IP1 dials with power zone wire guide and a front strap that holds the foot stable
- adaptable cup insole
- exclusive Michelin high-traction, mud-shedding tread pattern outsole
- dual density rubber compounds provide the right balance of grip, durability and flexibility
- wide model also available
- perfect in combination with PD-M8000 pedals
The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedalling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedalling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
In collaboration with Michelin, Shimano developed a new sole that combines dual-density rubber & strategic lug placement pattern for better grip without compromising pedalling efficiency.
Boa closures offer infinite adjustment for a glove-like fit. On-the-fly, one-handed adjustments, secure locking and fast release. Sheds mud and water while saving weight.