||13 Oct 2017
||Rear Derailleur Parts
Sram Road rear derailluer is highly recommended. For Shimano/Sram MTB suggest to self experiment. For those who doesnt want to spend on oversized pulley kit, or
for those who found out the current oversized pulleys does not match the gearings (cassette and crankset) and purpose (endurance, climb) here are some selection to offer. From rm50.
To match with your current stock standard (Shimano/Sram) rear derailleur. Full Ceramic and steel bearings available
Resin Material (Resin Material are more expensive than alluminium as it absorb vibration and protect your chain even on dry, dirty condition. Please take note.)
- 13T Steel/Full Ceramic (Ready stock) - whatsapps for price
- 14T Full Ceramic (Ready stock) - whatsapps for price
- 15T Steel bearing (Ready stock) - whatsapps for price
- 15T, Full Ceramic (Ready stock) - whatsapps for price.
- 16T, steel bearing (Available) - whatsapps for price
- 17T, Full Ceramic (Available for the following OSPS or OSWS: Digirit/Deckas/Fouriers/Rockbros/UCB Speedcage/KCNC only) - whatsapps for price
(Ceramic type Zr02 Abec3.)
For those who purchase, free ceramic lube injected to the pulley bearing. If you're not sure what suits you, whatsapps for consultancy. Provide your crankset detail (oval,,chainring setup, cassette ratios.)
COD preferred. Location at USJ.
Be careful of deals that look too good to be true.
Scammers may post fake positive feedback on their own accounts.
Do not send money to unknown sellers.