|Posted||5 Jun 2018|
|Wheel Size||27.5" / 650b|
Carver (Hand Made in Maine, USA) 420 is an All rounder Titanium Unique MTB that can accommodate easily wheel components in both 29″ and 650B (Current Setup is a 650B). This is accomplished by the award winning Paragon Machine Works sliding dropout inserts (With Custom Titanium Bolts) allow for any combination of brake mounts, axle types and gearing you can think of, from black anodized 12x142mm thru axle with 74mm post mounts to silver Rohloff-specific with 51mm disc tabs (Current setup is Quick release Front and Rear).
Coupled with the Carver Ti 420 is the Legendary Cannondale Lefty Carbon XLR 100 29'er Fork (Limited edition Anodized Red Double Crown). In addition to that, The Carbon XLR is coupled with a Rock Shox Xloc remote lever to operate the Poptop Platform.
- Mixed SRAM XG Rear Derailleur & X01 Cassette 42T
- XG Crank coupled with Absolute Black Red Anodized 30T Direct Mount Chainring.
- Circus Monkey Hub XD Cassette Body Hub with XTR Crest Rims.
- Carbon FSA Riser Handlebar with Loaded Precision (USA) AmXc Red Anodized Stem 100mm
- Fizik Tundra M5 Saddle.
- Schwalbe Nobby Nic Tires.
- More info on Carver Ti 420 Bikes at http://carverbikes.com/bikes/titanium-420
Call or Whatsapp 012-3735390