|Posted||3 Sep 2018|
|Material||Steel / chromoly|
The Moulton AM ‘Earl Grey’ is a Special Edition bicycle designed to complement the Brooks Cambium C15 and C17 vulcanised rubber saddles. Alex Moulton’s great-grandfather, Stephen Moulton, was a friend of Charles Goodyear. Goodyear discovered the rubber vulcanisation process, and in 1842 Moulton brought vulcanised rubber to Europe. Moulton founded a rubber manufactory in Bradford on Avon, a stone’s throw from the present-day Moulton bicycle factory.
• Iconic Moulton space-frame design, fillet-brazed
construction in Columbus Spirit and Kaisei NiCrMo steels.
• Moulton leading-link front suspension, unicrown fork.
• Moulton rubber-cone ‘Monosphere’ rear suspension,
oversized rear pivot bearing.
• Moulton Flatbar aluminium handlebar.
• Aluminium 3D forged handlebar stem in 3 sizes 90, 110,
135mm. Moulton Wishbone stem available at extra cost.
• Moulton seat-pillar in Reynolds 953 (34.9 x 570).
• Brooks Cambium C15 vulcanised rubber saddle.
• Brooks Cambium cotton canvas handlebar tape.
• Original Moulton 17” (369mm) wheels - Moulton M17 rims,
custom high-flange hubs, Sapim butted spokes.
• GB crankset, 54t ring. 3/32” chain. 71” (fixed), 66” (free).
• SRAM Automatix 28h rear hub
• Day bag carrier available.
• Exclusive ‘Earl Grey’ finish.
Come with Wishbone Stem