|Posted||10 days ago|
|Front Axle||QR (front)|
|Gear Range||11 speed|
|Rear Axle||QR (rear)|
- Developed using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) post-processing software and months in the wind tunnel, including the Aerodynamic Bike Testing Facility at the ARC Wind Tunnel, a short drive from Zipp’s Indianapolis facility, the 45 mm deep carbon rim is built for a singular purpose: To be fast, everywhere.
- Showstopper braking technology delivers greater stopping power in wet conditions than any carbon wheel ever produced.
- ABLC SawTooth Technology and Impress graphics decreases the laminar bubble effect on the aerodynamically shielded side of the rim’s profile to further reduce high yaw drag and improve crosswind stability.
- Cognition hubset's Axial Clutch to reduce drag by disengaging the ratchet mechanism when coasting.
- 19 mm internal width
- 18 spokes count at front wheel and 24 spokes count at rear wheel
- 675 grams for front wheel and 825 grams for rear wheel
COD and postage available.
Both disc brake and caliper version available.
For more information, please do not hesitate to Whatsapp Jerry at 014-7205328. Thank you.