|Posted||19 hours ago|
|Front Axle||QR (front)|
|Gear Range||11 speed|
|Rear Axle||QR (rear)|
- Developed using CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) post-processing software and months in the wind tunnel, including the Aerodynamic Bike Testing Facility at the ARC Wind Tunnel, a short drive from Zipp’s Indianapolis facility, the 58 mm rim depth is designed as a do-everything wheelset that is adept at climbing and maintaining speed on the flats; a wheel strong enough to handle the Spring Classics, but light enough to inspire sprints out of corners.
- Showstopper braking technology delivers greater stopping power in wet conditions than any carbon wheel ever produced.
- ABLC SawTooth Technology and Impress graphics decreases the laminar bubble effect on the aerodynamically shielded side of the rim’s profile to further reduce high yaw drag and improve crosswind stability.
- Cognition hubset's Axial Clutch to reduce drag by disengaging the ratchet mechanism when coasting.
- 19 mm internal width
- 18 spokes count at front wheel and 24 spokes count at rear wheel
- 738 grams for front wheel and 882 grams for rear wheel
Please Whatsapp at 014-7205328 [Jerry]