|Posted||10 hours ago|
If you are looking for the best wheel security available in a quick release skewer, the Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Skewer should be the start and finish of your search process. It may not be lightest, but the functionality of the cam design, the durability and strength of the stainless steel axle spindle and springs, and the sleek design and stiffness of the aluminum end pieces, all ensure superior performance. The rear skewer is designed for 130mm rear hub spacing, and has a total length of 163mm, while the front is for 100mm hub spacing with a 130mm total length.
Shimano carried over the more aerodynamic design introduced with Dura-Ace 9000, but the R9100 features the polished black fade finish. The skewers are sold individually, front or rear, and are well worth the listed price. It is easy to take for granted how important quick release skewers are to rider safety, so follow all instructions, and if you want the best, buy Dura-Ace.
- Top quality wheel quick release skewers built for performance, utter reliability
- Blade design is now more aerodynamic and closer to fork/frame
- Stainless steel axle spindles, and springs won't corrode or degrade
- Machined aluminum levers and ends are stiff, strong, w/ knurled interior faces
- 2.0mm of cam travel results in a smooth, linear locking action
- Rear: 163mm total length for 130mm rear dropouts
- Front: 130mm total length for 100mm rear dropouts
- Finish: R9100 polished Black fade
Rm7 postage to peninsular malaysia
Rm10 for Sabah & Sarawak
COD Petaling Jaya SS2
interested sms or whatapp me 016-249 1052 http://www.wasap.my/60162491052