|Posted||1 day ago|
The CAAD13 105 Disc Road Bike represents a significant upgrade over previous models from the Cannondale aluminium family, drawing upon nearly forty years of engineering experience and expertise to achieve improvements in comfort, capability and aerodynamic performance. Most strikingly, the seat stays have been lowered enabling additional flex of the seat post and seat tube so that you experience less noise from the road and a smoother feel, and this is enhanced by the ability to fit up to a 30mm tyre in the frame.
The geometry is race-ready so it feels more aggressive, and with the same truncated airfoil tube shapes as used on the carbon SuperSix EVO, this is a bike that won't look out of place lining up at your local crit series. When race season is over though, the mudguard mounts and durable Shimano 105 groupset make this a fully four-season build so you can keep riding and training no matter the conditions. With hydraulic disc brakes, your stopping performance won't be compromised by poor weather and internal routing keeps cables clear from water and dirt.
- Full Shimano 105 groupset with hydraulic disc brakes uses an 11-30t cassette and compact 50/34T chainset
- Mudguard mounts make this a full four-season bike
- Dropped seat stays allow for more flex in the seat post and seat tube, for improved comfort
- Truncated airfoil tube shapes for aerodynamic advantage
- Enough room for a 30mm tyre width
- Integrated seat binder adds to the sleek aesthetic
- Addition of a new lower bottle mount position further reduces drag
Call 014-720 5328 if interested. I am Cannondale Official distributor. Thank you.