Be careful of deals that look too good to be true.
Best to not pay in advance to a seller that you do not know.
Verifying the item in person is still safest if possible (but avoid that as well during this MCO).
More safety tips here.
Shimano’s RC1 Road Cycling Shoes are the perfect first step into the realm of dedicated riding footwear. The stiff glass fibre sole and 3-bolt cleat compatibility guarantee better power transfer and cycling comfort than soft-soled trainers, with the three Velcro straps providing plenty of secure adjustabilities. By using a wrap-over style tongue arrangement, hotspots and potential rubbing should be avoided and the combination of synthetic leather and mesh materials provides good breathability. If cycling after the sun has set, then the 360° reflective details will add extra visibility and safety.
- Professional peloton DNA benefitting directly from features engineered for the RC9 S-PHYRE shoes
- Surround-wrapping upper structure reduces overlap, minimises hotspots and enables a glove-like fit
- Synthetic leather material with mesh texture provides a lightweight and breathable ride
- Glass fibre reinforced sole
- Three Velcro straps allow maximum adjustability
- Stiffness rating: 6
- Compatible with 3-bolt road style cleats
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 236 grams per shoe (size 42)
Whatsapp me (Alex) at 0129281586 if your interested.