Be careful of deals that look too good to be true.
Best to not pay in advance to a seller that you do not know.
Verifying the item in person is still safest if possible.
More safety tips here.
The ultimate indoor training experience.
Whether on a virtual training ride or doing a high-intensity interval workout, KICKR AXIS offers immediate feedback by responding to rider tempo and body position changes. With 5° of lateral side-to-side movement, indoor training feels more like the experience of riding outdoors.
REDUCE FATIGUE, GO LONGER
By allowing you to move more naturally with the forces applied during long hard training sessions, KICKR AXIS reduces your fatigue, so you can go harder, longer.
A TUNED RIDE
Whether mashing or spinning smoothly, staying in the saddle or standing on the pedals, KICKR AXIS’ integrated action feet can be independently tuned for a customizable training experience. With three stiffness levels to choose from, AXIS gives every cyclist the ability to match their unique riding style.
ULTIMATE KICKR RIDE FEEL
When combined, KICKR AXIS, KICKR CLIMB and KICKR HEADWIND deliver the movement and sensations of training outdoors into virtual indoor rides and workouts.
- Part Number: WFBKTR120
- KICKR Version: 5 (produced starting August 2020)
- Shipping Weight: 55 lb
- Box Dims: 26"L x 12"W x 22"H
- Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Product Dimensions: 20x28x17 in // 51x71x44 - Legs open configuration
- Weight: 47 lb // 22 kg
- Drivetrain: Belt Drive
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Wireless Software Updates: Yes, via the Wahoo Fitness app
- Connectivity: ANT+ FEC, Bluetooth
- Max User Weight: 250lbs // 114 kg
- Power Requirements: 100-240V~1.5A 50-60 Hz
- Flywheel Weight: 16 lb // 7.3 kg
- Maximum Simulated Grade: +20
- Minimum Simulated Grade: -10
- Maximum Power Output: 2200 Watts
- Rear Wheel Size: 24" RD / 24" MTB / 650c RD / 26" MTB / 700c RD / 650b MTB / 29" MTB
- Cassette: Included 11 Speed with 11-28 ratio
- Hub Types: 130/135mm QR, 12x142, and 12x148 Thru Axle
- Adapters: Included
- KICKR CLIMB Compatible Yes
- RPM Speed & Cadence: Not Required
- Front Wheel Block: Not Required
- Disc Brake Clearance: Yes