Giant - Tyre - Model - S-R3 - 700x28c - roadbike

Condition Used
Brand Giant
Posted 9 days ago
Category Tires
Price RM 100.00
Tire Width 28c

WTS - RoadBike - Tire - Giant S-R3 700x28c
2x for RM100net (in a set)
treadwear - 3% only, used on the trainer. tread remaining 97% kindly refer to the picture
COD only in Shah Alam "Kota Kemuning" and Petaling Jaya "Bandar Sunway"
WhatApps 012 373 0906,

Posted By
+0 / 0 / -0
Report This Ad