|Posted||19 Jan 2019|
Campagnolo Record 52/36 170mm UT Crankset USED
Mileage Less than 1000km
An extra weapon for achieving victory. The Record® crankset is designed to transmit 100% of the cyclist's power to the wheel: maximum torsional stiffness of the system, the best U and Q factors in the category, and cranks made entirely of unidirectional carbon fibre.
But the real surprise comes with the first shift: precise, extremely fast, and with no hesitation, thanks to the design of the upshifting and downshifting zones of the XPSS chainrings. Shifting is no longer a problem, not even under extreme conditions.
Weight: 651 gr.
- Hollow Cranks And Spider Arms With Ultra-Hollow Technology - Reduces Weight Of Stress-Free Areas, Improves Crank Set Weight And Rigidity Ratio.
- Ultra-Torque Axle - Pressure On The Pedals Is Transmitted Efficiently Without Any Power Loss.
- New Chainrings - Sophisticated Mechanical Features On The Parts That Move The Chain Up And Down Guarantee Maximum Efficiency During Shifting. A Further Evolution Of The Chainrings Used By Pro-Teams In 2014.
- Differentiated Number Of Pins Depending On The Chainring Combination - Constantly Optimum Engagement Of The Chain. Maximum Shifting Efficiency.
- Double Standardized Bolt Circle Diameter On All Combinations - Maximum Stiffness And Lightness Thanks To Extension Of The Carbon Fiber Crank Close To The Chainrings With 112 Mm For The Small Bolt Circle Diameter And 145 Mm For The Large One.
- USB Technology - USB Ceramic Ball Bearings Reduce Friction, Guaranteeing The Maximum Smoothness. Resistant To Corrosion And Wear, They Maintain Consistent Performance Over Time.
- Integrated Crank/Chainring Mounting System - Reduced Weight – Easy Maintenance.
rm10 postage to peninsular malaysia
rm15 for Sabah & Sarawak
COD Petaling Jaya SS2
interested sms or whatapp me 016-249 1052 http://www.wasap.my/60162491052