|Posted||20 Feb 2019|
iGPSPORT Flagship IGS618 Cycling Bike Computer(GPS)Bike Computer Bicycle Computer, Bicycle GPS Support ANT+ BLE Speed Sensor Cadence Heart Rate Monitoring and Power Meter /PowerMeterThis latest brand new cycling bicycle computer is directly from our manufacturer. We offer update to latest software and hardware support.
This flagship IGS618 cycling computer come with ton of new enhancement features compare to the prevsiouly model and without introduce any price increase!
This iGPS 618 come with dual GPS connection (high sensitively for complex terrrain) GPS+GLONASS or GPS+BEIDOU. iGPS also allowed you direct upload to Strave or others via Mobile App.
* This full pacakge come with , 1x iGSPORT IGS618,
* This unit is come under local 1 year warranty and ship directly from Malaysia.
1. O/S:: Support 11 languages(English/Chinese Traditional etc)
2. GPS: - All High Sensitive GPS for complex terrain
A) GPS OR
C) GPS+ BEIDOU
3. Screen size: 2.2 inch anti-dazzling LED color screen
4. Screen resolution: 240*320 pixels
5. Waterproof: IPX 7
6. Interface:Micro USB
7. Wireless transmission: 2.4GHz/ANT+ wireless transmission protocol
8. Bluetooth: Support Bluetooth 4.0
9. Barometric altimeter: Yes
10. Thermometer: Yes
11. Battery: Built in 1200 mAh/3.7V rechargeable Li-ion battery (working time: about 22 hours)
12. Built in memory: 64 MB (more than 3000 hours' cycling data storage)
13. Real time display: 1-10 cycling data items can be displayed in 1 page & 1-6pages can be customized & More than 80 cycling data in 9 group functions for selection:
14. Data storage format: FIT (GPX and TCX format are supported)
15. Working temperature: -10-50℃
16. Product size: 85*53.5*18.8 mm Net weight:90g
17. Standard accessories: iGS618 device/ Micro USB cable/standard bike mount/mount pad/user manual/gift-box
18. Optional Accessories (with extra cost):
I)Out-front bike mount（S60/S80)
II)Heart rate monitor（HR35
V)Power Meter (optional)
19. Support connecting with iGPSPORT APP via Bluetooth for upload and sync activities to phone and Strava.